Lunch served from 1.15pm for a 2pm start for all training
Venue: Girdwood Community Hub, 10 Girdwood Avenue, Belfast, BT14 6EG
There is no OOH cover secured for this event so if you wish to attend your practice will have to arrange it’s own cover
Please note Clinical and Admin training is being held simultaneously across different rooms therefore please ensure you register for and attend the correct training/sign the correct register on the day.
- Primary Care Population Study, Dr Danielle Logan, Research Fellow, QUB
- Versus Arthritis Update – Anna Lyons, Professional Engagement Manager NI, Versus Arthritis
- Radiology Imaging Update – Dr Sean O’ Conaire, Imaging Services Manager, BHSCT
- Learning Disability Update – Dr Michael Kingsley, GPwSI in People with Learning Disabilities, BHSCT
Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Training – Amanda McGurk (she/her), LGBTQIA+ Mental Health Advocate, The Rainbow Project
Please be advised of the following COVID policy ahead of the PBL:
- If attendees are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID 19), please advise them they should not attend.
- We encourage the use of face coverings.
- Please maintain social distancing where possible.
- Please sanitise hands upon arrival.
- We have increased the circulation of fresh air throughout the building so it might be cooler than attendees may be used to. Attendees may wish to bring an extra layer, for additional personal comfort.
The event is kindly sponsored by GSK, Astellas and Astra Zenaca through the purchase of promotional exhibition stand space only. Sponsors have had no input to the agenda or speakers for this meeting.