Down PBL 30.03.23
Lunch served from 1.15pm for a 2pm start
Venue: Edengrove Presbyterian Church, Ballynahinch
Please note training is being held simultaneously across different rooms therefore please ensure you register for and attend the correct training/sign the correct register on the day.
Out of Hours cover – Full Cover Confirmed
- Medications and Medical Management of Heart Failure – Charlie Ataliotis
- Dermatology Photo Triage Update – SPPG
- Medications and Medical Management of Menstrual bleeding disorders and Managing Continence and prolapse problems – Dr Ralph Roberts
Nursing Staff – Cancelled (may join in with other groups)
- Compression Update – Leea Walsh, Tissue Viability Nurse, SET – CANCELLED
- GDPR – Dr Val McGarrell, Prima Linea
- safeTALK Training – Alan Dagg, Recovery College
Mental Health Practitioner
- SPIRIT Training
- Abdominal palpitation and Vascular Masqueraders – Dr Janet Rogers
This educational meeting is kindly sponsored by GSK, Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim and Astra Zenaca through the purchase of promotional exhibition stand space only. Sponsors have had no input into the agenda or speakers for this meeting.
Please be advised of the following COVID policy ahead of the PBL:
- If attendees are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID 19), please advise them they should not attend.
- We encourage the use of face coverings.
- Please maintain social distancing where possible.
- Please sanitise hands upon arrival.
- We have increased the circulation of fresh air throughout the building so it might be cooler than attendees may be used to. Attendees may wish to bring an extra layer, for additional personal comfort.